Senior Agile Program Coach
Requisition Number: 304703
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304703
Our highly regarded client is seeking an experienced and driven Senior Agile Program Coach to join their growing team. In this role, you play an integral role in our client's enterprise Agile transformation.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Agile Program Coach:
- Help drive Agile transformation
- Address and resolve impediments to change
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Engage leaders and staff on both the business and IT sides
- Embody servant-leadership mindset
Requirements of the Senior Agile Program Coach:
- Multiple engagements standing up multiple teams/interfacing at the Program level within an environment that has leveraged formal and home-grown Agile scaling practices/frameworks
- Extended track record of delivering team and senior leadership training in an effective and efficient manner
- Strong facilitation and diplomatic skills with the ability to read an organization and bring the right people into the team at the right time to get impediments resolved
- Specialized skill set in one of the following - Technical, Product Management, Project Management or User Experience
- Track record of resolving impediments that exist outside of the team environment
- Confident, but not arrogant; able to bring real world scenarios into the Agile transformation
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, relationship-building, and conflict-resolution skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing abilities; ability to drive Agile adoption
Job ID: 304703
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts