Technical Lead Salesforce Engineer
Requisition Number: 304809
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304809
Our innovative client is seeking an experienced Technical Lead Salesforce Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Technical Lead Salesforce Engineer:
- Maintain and develop Salesforce CRM
- Help to develop workflow
- Develop Visual Force pages and APEX
- Write scalable, efficient code that conforms to security standards
- Work cross-functionally to deliver quality products
Requirements of the Technical Lead Salesforce Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce development in a business setting
- At least 3 years of experience with object oriented programming, developing RESTful services, developing web technologies, and Force.com development
- Experience as a team lead, including setting code standards and conducting code reviews
- Experienced with CI/CD
- Experience with TDD and Agile development principles
Job ID: 304809
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts