Requisition Number: 304815
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304815
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for a Performance Analyst to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Performance Analyst:
- Serve as Fixed Income Attribution subject matter expert
- Utilize deep understanding of equity and fixed income performance calculations and attribution
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of client reporting
- Manage tools required in reporting process such as Barclay’s Point, Excel, and Bloomberg PORT
- Define, develop, and deliver reporting to support business needs, such as sales, marketing, or operations
Requirements of the Performance Analyst:
- Designation such as CFA, CAIA, FRM, CIPM is beneficial
- Strong background in investment performance analytics
- Broad knowledge of financial markets and complex investment strategies
- Motivated self-starter; keen attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of performance measuring and reporting
- Organized and results-driven
- Strong customer service focus and orientation
- Must have strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Must be detail oriented and be able to work in a fast paced daily production environment
- Must be a collaborative and innovative team player
Job ID: 304815
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts