Requisition Number: 304828
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304828
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Systems Engineer to join their team in McLean, VA.
This is a very long term contract with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
- Maintain operation and security of Voice eco-system
- Ensure appropriate documentation of all necessary artifacts
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery exercises
Requirements of the Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; High School diploma required
- Several years of experience with Cisco VoIP, CUCM, VMware
- A couple years of experience working within an ITIL framework on Linux
- At least 1 year experience with turret trading platform administration
- CCNP and CCNP Voice Certification strongly desired
Job ID: 304828
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts