Financial Services Trainer
Requisition Number: 304836
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304836
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Financial Services Trainer to join their team in Laurel, MD.
Responsibilities of the Financial Services Trainer:
- Prepare lessons, facilitate and lead, and provide follow-up for courses in bank learning
- Deliver the bank training curricula from end to end, constantly modeling behaviors with front end staff
- Encompass a variety of delivery styles to meet learner needs
- Demonstrate real world conversations to learners to reinforce teachings
- Provide learners with honest and constructive coaching and feedback, specific to their role and needs
- Evaluate performance of learners and identify areas for improvement
- Evaluate course efficacy by gathering feedback
- Offer recommendations to local training manager
Requirements of the Financial Services Trainer:
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in either a retail banking environment or in corporate training
- At least 3 years experience working in retail banking or at least 3 years experience in a corporate training/education role
- At least 2 years facilitating affective learning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication, time management, and facilitation skills
Job ID: 304836
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts