IT QA Automation Engineer
Requisition Number: 304852
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304852
Our industry-leading client is seeking an IT QA Automation Engineer to join their growing team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the IT QA Automation Engineer:
- Lead and oversee all enterprise IT testing automation initiatives
- Provide automation test strategy and architecture as required
- Write and maintain high value system level automated tests
- Lead weekly testing automation meetings to update status of ongoing testing work and identify new opportunities, and bring testing from project mode to production support
- Collaborate with QA leadership to develop quality standards and analytics to measure and monitor performance of testing automation
Requirements of the IT QA Automation Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related; or, equivalent industry experience
- At least 8 years of directly related technical and business experience
- Demonstrated experience starting and leading testing automation initiatives
- Knowledge of HP testing tools preferred
- Exceptional relationship building and influencing abilities
- Ability to work across a complex and diverse enterprise environment
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to both present and understand complex ideas quickly and accurately
Job ID: 304852
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts