Data & Analytics Architect
Requisition Number: 304819
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304819
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Data & Analytics Architect to join their dedicated team.
Requirements of the Data & Analytics Architect:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- At least 6 years of IT experience, working with data and analytics architecture in a life sciences enterprise environment
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with BI, data management and governance technologies, noSQL graph databases, and analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of architecture principles and concepts and the ability to apply them
- Solid understanding of the architecture of information management, including an understanding of cloud capabilities and architecture
- Solid understanding of data security and privacy (on premise and on cloud)
- Exceptional problem solving skills; ability to understand business information and translate into IT components to build practical solutions
- Enterprise architecture methodology certification is preferred
Job ID: 304819
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts