Contract .NET Software Developer
Requisition Number: 304821
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304821
Our well known client is seeking a Contract .NET Software Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Contract .NET Software Developer:
- Work on development activities throughout the project life cycle
- Ensure successful completion of all documentation
- Coordinate activities of development team
- Learn new technologies as needed
Requirements of the Contract .NET Software Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with at least 8 years of hands-on development experience
- At least 3 years of experience with front end development with Angular
- At least 3 years of experience with .NET web API web services
- Highly skilled in UI design/development in Angular/JS
- Strong experience with data modeling and OOP/OOD
- Extensive experience with C#, .NET and ASP.NET framework
- Expertise in relational database design and building database stored procedures using T/SQL or PL-SQL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job ID: 304821
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts