Windows Team Lead
Requisition Number: 304865
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304865
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Windows Team Lead to join their incredible team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Windows Team Lead:
- Ensure timely completion of employee work
- Troubleshoot and support day to day operations of all Windows servers
- Provide technical leadership to operations team
- Coordinate customer stakeholder participation
- Deliver regular progress reports to leadership
- Coordinate requests for change controls
Requirements of the Windows Team Lead:
- Experience managing group/local policies
- Active Directory account management and migrations
- Patching/packages deployment
- Experience using SCCM or Big Fix
- VMware System Administration
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Windows Domain Controllers
- Windows 2008 and 2012
- System troubleshooting and issue remediation
- Physical and Virtual Server Builds
Job ID: 304865
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts