Senior Windows System Admin
Requisition Number: 304867
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304867
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior Windows System Admin to join their incredible team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Windows System Admin:
- Provide technical leadership to IT teams
- Oversee and manage the day to day operations of all Windows servers
Requirements of the Senior Windows System Admin:
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and at least 6 years of relevant systems administration experience
- Additional experience may be substituted for degree
- Substantial and significant experience with Windows servers, including design, configuration, and administration
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Strong hands-on experience with AD administration
- Strong hands-on experience in HP Blades Systems
- Familiar with VoIP communications
- Motivated self-starter; solution-driven problem solver
Job ID: 304867
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts