Data & Analytics Platform Specialist
Requisition Number: 304877
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304877
Our client is a management consulting firm that drives business change and development with a customer-centric approach. They measure their success by the success of their clients. With offices in nearly 50 countries, their reach is global. They are dedicated to integrity, respect, and excellence within the workplace and have been highly ranked on the Forbes “100 Best Companies to Work For” several years in a row. Our client is currently seeking a Data & Analytics Platform Specialist to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Data & Analytics Platform Specialist:
- Create, develop, and publish documentation for detailed technical processes
- Respond to requests for platform enablement
- Update hardware, software, app deployment requests
- Liaise with local IT to manage local storage and end point device issues
- Automate manual activities to drive business efficiencies
Requirements of the Data & Analytics Platform Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Some experience with SQL servers/databases
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, and cloud-based services
- Automation scripting skills such as PowerShell and AWS CLI
- Team player, excellent collaborative spirit
- Strong work ethic and dedicated to service
Job ID: 304877
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts