Requisition Number: 304878
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304878
Direct Hire Opportunity
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join its world-class team. In this role you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting the client's technical infrastructure; you will also leverage tooling and custom applications to streamline performance.
Preferred Skills for Systems Engineer:
- Experience with troubleshooting and remediation
- Experience installing and upgrading applications or databases
- Experience with networking, system and hardware design and architecture, DBMS concepts, SQL programming, and client server concepts
- Proficiency with debuggers, run-time analysis, library systems, compiled programming, and software update tools
- Experience with Java, distributed computing environments, and code reviews
- Proficiency working with cloud platforms such as GCP and Azure
Job Order: 304878
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts