Requisition Number: 304800
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304800
Location: Blue Ash
Rate: $60.00- $70.00/hr + Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Our large retail client in Cincinnati, OH is looking for an Agile Product Owner to join their team to help establish a clear vision and Release Plan for their product.
A successful candidate will have the ability to be a hybrid: someone who is able to look outward, understanding the end customer’s needs, and someone who looks inward, managing the value stream that transforms the stakeholders’ needs into software ready to be used by the end customer.
- Define, prioritize, and clarify requirements; work with others to understand use cases, features, business and technical domain rules and overall product goals.
- Build and groom product backlog(s). Create and groom short-, medium-, and long-term product road maps.
- Collaborate with the Scrum Masters to run successful Release Planning and Sprint Planning sessions, as well as Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives. #eg1989
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Mid- Senior level Agile experience
- 3+ years of experience with eCommerce and/or web-development solutions.
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, project management, and product management concepts desired, along with an understanding of how enterprise software products are positioned and developed #eg1989
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to erocco@eliassen,com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts