Requisition Number: 304860
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304860
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join their growing team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive business value
- Build new functionality into existing systems to deliver product objectives
- Design and deliver cloud based services and data structures
- Maintain and support services; accountable for production reliability
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in OOP
- Several years of experience with:
- Cloud application development; and/or
- REST service development; and/or
- Servlet driven web app development; and/or
- NoSQL database driven application development
- Experience managing small engineering teams/projects
- Solid experience with Linux, design patterns, and micro services architecture
- Exceptional communication skills
- Capacity for constant learning; adaptable and dedicated to continuous improvement
Job ID: 304860
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts