Project Manager/Agile Scrum Master
Requisition Number: 304894
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304894
Our client provides mission-critical systems and communication support to key government agencies, ensuring the safety of the nation. If you’re looking for a position where you can make a measurable difference in the lives of others, our client is seeking a Project Manager/Agile Scrum Master to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager/Agile Scrum Master:
- Serve as Scrum Master for an Agile team
- Serve as point of contact with key stakeholders and partners
- Facilitate Agile/Scrum ceremonies, from sprint planning to retrospectives
- Work within a scaled Agile framework to support larger epics in a Scrum of Scrums environment
Requirements of the Project Manager/Agile Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of experience, including at least 2 years of management experience
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI-ACP or CSM preferred
- Experience managing teams of 8+ people
- Experience in a collaborative Agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience developing software in a cloud environment such as AWS
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior level government staff
Job ID: 304894
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts