Requisition Number: 304743
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304743
Successful and fully-funded company currently hiring for a Procurement Analyst in beautiful Raleigh, NC!
As the Procurement Analyst you will be responsible for IT Asset Management specific to software systems.
This position is a great fit for a Procurement Analyst looking to learn or grow your licensing experience in your next role.
You know your worth, and we do to! We offer competitive rates that align with the market – $25-30/hr W2 based on experience.
We also grant you the ability to learn and work with cutting edge technologies in a harmonious work culture environment to achieve long-term company goals. We offer training, mentorship, room for growth, work/life balance, and benefits. Benefits include medical, dental, 401K Matching, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, and HSA options.
Our team of Recruiters are organized, thorough, and will move you throw the interview process quickly.
- Experience with Software licensing, EULAs
- Experience developing processes and procedures to automate the collection, storage and reporting of key software data
- Experience ensuring compliance for current software counts
- Comfortable working with Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, IBM, VMWare and SAP products
- Client-facing experience, working closely with business teams and customers
- If this role isn’t a perfect match for you, that’s okay! We partner with Fortune 500 clients locally and nationwide and will get you lined up with the opportunity that matches your long-term goals
For immediate consideration, email your MS Word resume to Scott Tarut at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/scott-tarut/
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts