NetBackup Systems Administrator
Requisition Number: 304872
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304872
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a NetBackup Systems Administrator to join their incredible team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the NetBackup Systems Administrator:
- Plan and manage daily backups
- Help to ensure application availability
- Configure new implementation
- Develop processes for managing data backup and storage
Requirements of the NetBackup Systems Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; additional 8 years of experience may substitute for a degree
- At least 8 years of experience as a systems administrator including experience with NetBackup in large scale enterprise settings
- Knowledge of NetBackup solutions for large scale enterprise settings
- Familiar with storage systems and Unix/Linux administration
- Broad technical knowledge; ability to leverage technologies related to backup and SAN to enhance and improve backup processes
Job ID: 304872
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts