New York, NY
Requisition Number: 304908
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304908
Our technology client is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Oversee daily operations of assigned projects
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a timely and cost effective manner
- Manage risks, identify opportunities for accelerations, come up with innovative solutions to drive development
- Maintain project schedules, allocate resources, work with external vendors
- Provide regular status updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a positive, friendly, and productive relationship by clear and direct communication with project team and stakeholders
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Management, Communications, or similar; or at least 7 years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of project management experience in an external client-facing environment
- Highly proficient in MS Product Suite required; experience with web-based document sharing sites preferred
- Experience using web-based project management tools, preferably WorkFront
- Excellent organizational, time management, multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to consider stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong, hands-on project management approach
- Motivated self-starter
- Keen attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job ID: 304908
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts