Salesforce Admin - Local W2 Candidates Only
Requisition Number: 304863
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304863
Our client is seeking a Salesforce Admin to join their growing team.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Admin:
- Support applications, primarily Salesforce including issue resolution, programming, security, configuration, administration, and vendor management
- Collaborate effectively within the organization, research new technologies applicable to process improvement, gather business requirements
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document solutions
- Create all required documentation for business and technical processes
- Propose solutions to issues utilizing cutting edge technologies or industry best practices
- Ensure overall compliance with regulatory controls
- Perform other administrative tasks
Requirements of the Salesforce Admin:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
- At least 3 years of professional work experience including substantial Salesforce administration and configuration
- Salesforce certifications not required but are a plus
- Knowledge of requirements gathering, functional design, data mapping, and relational database design
- Understanding of database architecture
- Experience with report writing, ETL, SaaS, cloud computing, integration technologies
- Knowledge of CRM technology and its uses for organizational support
- Experience with data modeling, database management, business process mapping, and system design
- Exceptional communication, listening, interpersonal, presentation, and consulting skills
- Ability to adapt, learn quickly, and think strategically
- Ability to partner with third party vendors
Job ID: 304863
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts