Requisition Number: 304888
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304888
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Application Developer to join their team in Plano, TX.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Develop and manage applications and code with Java, Scala, Python, C++, NoSQL, Spark
- Work across teams to deliver data products collaboratively in an Agile environment
- Identify and resolve data issues and document in efforts to help other team members
- Document development requirements for database, applications, and operation environment
- Build Micro services, APIs and data delivery services that support critical analytical, operational, reporting applications or users for our internal business needs
- Develop and Leverage reusable code modules
- Test, deploy code into on premise and AWS cloud non-prod environments, be responsible for production deliverables
- Identify data issues, take ownership to resolve them and document to help other team members
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 5 years of software development experience; coding experience in data environments; and with server side data technologies
- At least 3 years of experience in relational database systems
- At least 2 years of experience in AWS cloud technologies
- Experience with distributed architecture
- Ability to design and develop high performing error free code
- Ability to test, debug, and deploy applications in AWS cloud environment
- Certified in one of the software programming languages
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
Job ID: 304888
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts