Tech Writer/Online Help/Documentation Specialist w. Brokerage Knowledge
Requisition Number: 304925
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304925
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Tech Writer/Online Help/Documentation Specialist w. Brokerage Support Specialist to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Tech Writer/Online Help/Documentation Specialist w. Brokerage Knowledge:
- Work on a enterprise level reporting tool to enhance client account management, which includes a Data Dictionary to enable users to create, edit, and troubleshoot reports more efficiently
- Work collaboratively within Reporting team to validate and refine existing definitions, research and create any missing definitions and see them through the legal review process, and post to the reporting tool
Requirements of the Tech Writer/Online Help/Documentation Specialist w. Brokerage Knowledge:
- Solid knowledge of the brokerage industry, ideally along with knowledge of brokerage systems and client-facing tools
- Technical writing, online help, or documentation experience
- Ability to navigate internal networks to research, clarify, and drive consensus on field definitions
Job ID: 304925
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts