Requisition Number: 304929
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304929
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Provide PM support for business lead
- Track activities and risk assessments
- Ensure project delivery and effectiveness throughout the project life cycle
- Provide regular status updates to key stakeholders
- Ensure constant adherence to PM best practices, change management initiative, and PMO
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of PM experience; Master's and 5 years of PM experience
- Solid understanding and experience with project management concepts and risk management and mitigation
- Excellent grasp on project execution and the value of collaboration; exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project 2010, SharePoint, and MS Office Suite
- Organized, detail-driven problem solver
- Ability to influence and drive performance
Job ID: 304929
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts