Requisition Number: 304933
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 304933
Our highly regarded client is seeking an Android Developer to join their growing engineering team.
This is a full time, permanent position with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Android Developer:
- Participate in software development throughout the full software development life cycle
- Write well formed, efficient, and testable code
- Document functional processes; maintain software functionality
- Collaborate closely with back end engineers to design and optimize client/server interaction model
- Offer direction and leadership around industry best practices for design, testing, and security
Requirements of the Android Developer:
- Solid understanding of Android platform
- Highly skilled in Java based development
- Experience with Java, Android, and Android SDK's
- Experience with Android libraries (Dagger, Junit, RxJava)
- Experience with Android Developer Tools (ADT)
- Familiarity with complex layout design
- Highly proficient with Git in a team setting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with TDD, automated testing, CI/CD
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience working closely with product and design team to translate business requirements into actionable tasks
Job ID: 304933
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts