Requisition Number: 303815
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303815
Our client offers technology support and services to a number of organizations and government agencies. They are dedicated to finding superior talent and delivering solutions to address their client’s biggest challenges. Our client is currently seeking a UX Architect to join their team.
Our Digital Team is responsible for defining a human centered strategy that best solves our client’s needs. We craft experiences through research, design, code, and collaboration. Come be a game changer and join our team!
Responsibilities of the UX Architect:
- Create digital experiences that solve agency missions
- Lead user experience strategy, information architecture, wireframes, and user research activities
- Integrate web, mobile, data and emerging platforms into seamless interconnected ecosystems
Requirements of the UX Architect:
- 4+ years of experience digital experiences
- Experience creating mobile apps and or creating modern, responsive interfaces, large-scale websites
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Psychology, Information Science, etc.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
Job ID: 303815
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts