Lead Systems Engineer
Falls Church, VA
Requisition Number: 304920
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304920
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Lead Systems Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Lead Systems Engineer:
- Assist with defining, documenting, and managing technical road map, and the technical architecture governance process
- Document technical and business processes as required
- Offer recommendations for process improvement
- Support long term program strategies and near term initiatives
- Develop and maintain design processes and artifacts based on industry best practices
Requirements of the Lead Systems Engineer:
- At least 10 years of experience developing technical solutions in a data center environment
- At least 5 years of experience supporting government agencies
- Experience defining technical strategy, creating road maps, developing and documenting processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with Infrastructure and Cloud solutions and services
- Knowledge of security standards such as FedRAMP, FISMA and Security Requirements Guide (SRG)
- Must have or be able to obtain required agency clearances
- Strong ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills including the ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
Job ID: 304920
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts