Requisition Number: 304947
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304947
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Java Developer to join their team in McLean, VA.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Perform complex programming activities using CSS, HTML, Java, etc.
- Create features that function across browsers, OS, and devices
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop the best solution
- Mentor and guide junior engineers
- Deliver incredible solutions that impress coworkers and leadership
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in end to end web application development
- At least 2 years of consulting experience
- Experience developing responsive front-end web applications
- Skilled in the creation of cloud-based architectures (AWS/Azure)
- Comfortable with Agile development methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Amazing technical instincts
- Love for learning, keep current on new and emerging technologies
- Exceptional collaborative and communication skills
Job ID: 304947
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts