Business Process Improvement Analyst
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 304623
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304623
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Business Process Improvement Analyst to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Business Process Improvement Analyst:
- Drive process improvement throughout the organization
- Focus on documenting current state and future state processes
- Establish an IT framework for process improvement
- Play an integral role in the push toward a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure projects are delivered on time
Requirements of the Business Process Improvement Analyst:
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical writing abilities
- Leg Six Sigma certified, preferred
- Demonstrated success in process improvement
- Experience with other methodologies and frameworks, such as TQM, ISO 9001, or ITIL
- Ability to work well independently
Job ID: 304623
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts