QA Test Lead
Requisition Number: 304862
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304862
Our client is a global aerospace and defense company with locations in 43 countries. People around the word depend on our client’s products that range from combat vehicles to communications systems. They currently have an opening for a QA Test Lead to join their team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the QA Test Lead:
- Ensure software products and systems are in alignment with company and customer quality standards
- Define, develop and implement software/systems testing standards and procedures, and oversee testing
- Document and analyzes test results, and make recommendations to improve overall quality
- Oversee testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert conducting complex software/systems testing
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance/Testing personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities
- May serve as a technical team or task leader
Requirements of the QA Test Lead:
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline, or the equivalent experience; PMP preferred
- At least 7 years of relevant quality assurance experience; experience leading staff of 5+
- Expertise in the practices, principles, and procedures followed in quality assurance and software engineering
- DevOps experience in automation script and managing automated testing framework/suites
- Thorough knowledge and extensive experience in End-to-End testing, batch processing, User Interface, System testing, Regression, ETL, Integration, User Acceptance, Load, Stress and Performance testing under high paced process oriented environments
- Experience with all phases of Software Development & Test Life Cycle (SDLC & STLC) using various methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects at the same time
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate well with peers and customers
Job ID: 304862
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts