QA Specialist (SFCC)
Requisition Number: 303672
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 303672
Our large e-commerce client is seeking a QA Specialist to join their team. You will be part of a newly assembled group managing Salesforce Commerce Cloud initiatives and overseeing off-shore development and QA processes. You will help lead the execution and delivery of projects across the Salesforce platform. This is a great opportunity to be part of an awesome tight-knit team helping to shape the future of this reputable company.
Responsibilities of the QA Specialist:
- Collaborate with internal and external development teams and business departments
- Responsible for the overall quality of the solutions created by the development team
- Responsible for the design and execution of a test plan that encourages the highest possible levels of quality
- Understand stakeholder requirements and software design to implement an appropriate test plan
Requirements of the QA Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and education
- Experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) formerly Demandware
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- Familiarity with software development life cycles
- Familiarity with software QA methodologies, including the ability to clearly communicate concepts to other team members
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with automated testing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are key
- Dynamics (AX, GP, CRM, 365)
- SQL Server
Job ID: 303672
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts