Requisition Number: 305017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305017
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Drupal Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen.
Responsibilities of the Drupal Developer:
- Build, maintain, and improve Drupal site on Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 using best practices
- Create and maintain custom modules
- Ensure the operation and performance of websites
- Create Drupal solutions from research phase through to implementation
- Help to resolve issues and assist with user training as needed
- Supportsongoing and future projects such as website redesign, migration, complete restructuring, and potentially new projects like a mobile application
- Ensure the timely execution of projects and help create realistic expectations and timelines
- Create and maintain new Drupal modules using PHP back-end coding
- Conform to Section 508 standards and Drupal best practices
Requirements of the Drupal Developer:
- Associate's degree and/or 5 years of directly related experience
- Ability to template in both Drupal 7 & 8
- Detail-oriented with the ability to produce independently reached results when necessary
- Ability to learn new software and technologies as needed
- Demonstrated ability to write custom scalable and well architected code
- Comfortable with PHP back-end coding for Drupal custom module creation
- Comfortable with MySQL database maintenance and migration
- Ability to understand organizational needs enough to provide the appropriate technical support
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow employees
- CMS/Drupal familiarity with site building and secure configuration and updates
- Strong debugging skills – Drupal focused
Job ID: 305017
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts