EHS Engagement Manager
Requisition Number: 305074
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305074
Our well known client is seeking an EHS Engagement Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities of the EHS Engagement Manager:
- Coordinate with teams/leads
- Monitor and deliver reports on progress
- Identify risks and impediments and escalate as appropriate
- Build and maintain fruitful working relationships within agency and IT Teams
- Rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Lead/direct the work of others
Requirements of the EHS Engagement Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar; or, the equivalent combination of experience and education
- PMP certification preferred; or, extensive experience in Agile methodology
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in enterprise transformation of at least 3-4 major initiatives
- Demonstrated success creating efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, presentation, analysis, planning, organizational, and business judgement skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, technical, and non-technical staff
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including Project
Job ID: 305074
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts