Senior Project Manager
Requisition Number: 305037
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305037
Rate: $70/hr. - $80/hr.
One of our top clients, a leading billion-dollar company in their industry, is looking to bring on a Senior Project Manager with extensive business-facing experience. In this position, you will be responsible for managing finance related projects across 10 workstreams. You will work heavily with business stakeholders sitting in procurement, accounts payable, and other financial groups to deliver projects. The Senior Project Manager will need to have a collaborative mindset and prior experience putting together project plans and tracking milestones and ricks. You will also be responsible for conducting spend analysis and financial analysis across various groups.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Facilitate / Manage / Lead multiple (~10) workstreams around spend analysis for travel, contingent labor, meetings & events
- Lead and direct strategic Project initiatives
- Responsible for managing projects or workstreams involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a product or program through the design process and into a finished state for internal or external customers
- Oversees and coordinates all aspects of the workstream and serves as lead for project team
Requirements of a Senior Project Manager:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience is required
- PMP is preferred, Six Sigma experience is a PLUS
- Experience presenting to business sponsors and stakeholders
- Experience managing the delivery of a product is a big plus
- Strong facilitation and executive communication (written, verbal) skills
- Financial knowledge a MUST
- Technology background is a PLUS
- Advanced proficiency with MS Project and the MS suite of products
Job Order: 305037
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts