Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Requisition Number: 302679
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302679
Our client is currently seeking 2-3 Regulatory Affairs Specialists for 6+ month contracts on the North Shore, MA and Seattle, WA areas.
We are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Specialist with Medical Device experience to support exporting those devices internationally.
We are offering a $1000 referral bonus for this position!
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Affairs Specialist:
- Prepare U.S. Regulatory submissions for new products and product changes to ensure timely market clearance
- Review product changes for compliance with applicable regulations, support business segment product lines, special projects and strategic initiatives
- Prepare technical files to include Notices of Change for CE Marking of medical devices
Requirements of the Regulatory Affairs Specialist:
- Medical Device industry regulatory affairs experience
- PMA (Premarket Approval) or Pre-Subs experience (A plus, not required)
- Electro-Mechanical Devices (desired)
Job ID: 302679
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts