Requisition Number: 304931
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 304931
Our well known client is seeking a Software Developer to join their growing team.
This is a full time, long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
- Collaborate with the support team to maintain existing software products
- Collaborate with architects to design and implement the architecture of new API requirements and/or changes to existing specifications
- Collaborate with product managers to define and understand the functional requirements and create needed stories
- Write unit tests and work with QA engineers to create test cases
Requirements of the Software Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET/C#
- At least 3 years developing RESTful APIs in .NET or Node.js
- At least 2 years developing WCF SOAP web services
- At least 2 years of experience with MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Experience in software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Azure, Docker, and microservices architecture preferred
Job ID: 304931
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts