Full Stack Developer
Requisition Number: 305023
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305023
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer:
- Design, develop, and build software solutions
- Collaborate with technical and leadership teams to identify and resolve technical issues and risks in a timely manner
- Lead a team of developers responsible for complex, cross-functional projects
Requirements of the Full Stack Developer:
- Proficient in Linux environment, skilled in several scripting languages
- Java development experience; skills in patterns and framework
- Expertise in SOAP and RESTful service applications
- Hands-on DevOps experience, including knowledge of best practices
- Experience with Maven and Jenkins
- Experience automating application deployments
- Experience supporting deployments, troubleshooting issues, etc. in an AWS clustered environment
- Experience with Grails, Groovy, Java, Spring Framework, Spring Security, Hibernate, OpenText, Node.js, GitHub
- Strong experience and skills at diagnosing exception stack-traces and examining application log files as well as Oracle table data
- Experience with JDBC and JEE technologies with ability to facilitate the sharing and exploration data through easy to use graphical interfaces and API endpoints
Job ID: 305023
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts