Full Stack Developer
Requisition Number: 305067
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305067
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer:
- Help build the framework needed to support an amazing web user experience
- Work on a cross-functional team to build end to end features
- Offer suggestions for process and product improvements
Requirements of the Full Stack Developer:
- 8+ years of strong Java (Hibernate and Spring) programming
- Experience with DevOps practices and principles, including CI/CD and automated testing (Mocha, Selenium)
- Advanced Git capabilities
- Strong knowledge of HTTP based APIs, networking and how the internet works
- Understanding of Async code
- Comfortable with visual design & rapid prototyping
- Expert at one IDE of choice
- Node.js frameworks NPM, Express
- API Design & Development, Microservices architecture
Job ID: 305067
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts