Junior UX Developer
Requisition Number: 305089
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305089
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Junior UX Developer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Junior UX Developer:
- Create clean and concise front end code
- Develop the application presentation layer using industry best practices
- Use and contribute to the component library
- Work with other application technology teams to assist with component integration
Requirements of the Junior UX Developer:
- Experience with Node.js and package managers
- Knowledgeable of SCSS or LESS, Compass
- Experience with build tools
- Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation
- Experience coding using modern best practices and accessibility guidelines
Job ID: 305089
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts