Xactly Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 305103
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305103
Our client is a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Our client helps IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. They are currently looking for an Xactly Business Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Xactly Business Analyst:
- Manage user acceptance testing, including writing and executing test scripts
- Create end user training guide and conduct that training
- Help to manage project
- Provide excellent customer service to sales team by responding to incoming sales tickets
- Help to test rates generated by commission system and ensure output aligns with company policy
- Work with sales operations team to ensure accurate crediting of sales reps
- Run and analyze crucial monthly commission reports
Requirements of the Xactly Business Analyst:
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, or Computer Science, or similar field
- 1-2 years of experience in sales compensation, commission analysis, or sales support
- Experience with recurring metrics tracking and analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce and/or integrations with Salesforce preferred
Job ID: 305103
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts