Requisition Number: 305104
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305104
Our highly regarded client is seeking a System Administrator to join their team.
This is a very long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- Provide highly complex technical support to customers by investigating and resolving systems-related matters of significance
- Collaborate with other system engineers to implement procedures to identify and correct user incidents
- General Unix systems administrative tasks
- Support multiple high-performance computing systems
- Oversee the operations of secure systems and compliance with applicable regulations and security guidance
- Develop custom solutions to complex problems
- Interconnected network design and implementation
- Develop system tools for automation and monitoring
- Proactively monitor and correct system issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex large-scale system issues
Requirements of the System Administrator:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree and at least 1 certification; or 8 years of relevant experience
- Strongly skilled in Unix system administration and scripting for HPC environments
- Demonstrated success working in an HPC environment
- Ability to serve as Sys Admin and ISSO for HPC clusters
- Ability to work nonstandard work hours
Job ID: 305104
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts