Requisition Number: 304973
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304973
Our client is seeking a Complaints Specialist for a Medical Device company in Carlsbad, CA.
Responsibilities of the Complaints Specialist:
- Analyze complaint data and apply appropriate coding to complaint records, linking complaints to product improvements, product defects, and safety evaluations
- Perform independent technical assessment on product quality complaints and post-market product quality analysis
- Evaluate complaint data and confirm regulatory reporting decisions and risk assessments performed
Requirements of the Complaints Specialist:
- 3+ years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences, or other technical degrees
- Working knowledge of appropriate global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards such as ISO 13485 and ISO9001, and FDA QSR. Medical Device and or other regulated industry (Pharma, IVD,) preferred
- Organized, analytical thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in Complaint Handling and/or Symptom Coding
Job ID: 304973
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts