Requisition Number: 305111
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305111
Our well known client is seeking a Security Architect to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Security Architect:
- Develop and improve security architecture
- Serve as a cyber security SME to leadership on techniques, technologies, and best practices
- Ensure that solutions and technologies align with regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Provide cyber security guidance for technology projects
- Analyze the effectiveness of IT control activities and report and recommend changes
- Develop applications scanning and monitoring capabilities
Requirements of the Security Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in related technical field or relevant, equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of experience leading security architecture teams in an IT environment
- Ability to build repeatable and reusable processes
- Background in programming, systems administration, or network engineering preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform a risk-based approach to securing applications, databases, or infrastructure
- Ability to analyze and determine the applicability of data, to draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SIEM technology
- Knowledge of NAC technology
- Knowledge in compliance frameworks and requirements such as PCI, HIPAA, SOX, etc.
Job ID: 305111
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts