Cyber Security Program Manager
Requisition Number: 305117
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305117
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Program Manager to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Program Manager:
- Support IT projects and initiatives to ensure proper security standards
- Manage resources and budget
- Create security related project proposals
- Oversee and work to continuously improve security
- Conduct project management training
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Prepare reports for directors
Requirements of the Cyber Security Program Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of project management experience, in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Time management, multitasking, and attention to detail
- Comfortable documenting and defining system security requirements
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including writing comprehensive reports and white papers
- Ability to learn and communicate IT, networking, and security concepts to personnel at all levels of experience and responsibility, including non-technical leaders
- Senior level documentation and reporting skills
- Experience as a government contractor
Job ID: 305117
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts