Requisition Number: 305124
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305124
Our well known client is seeking a SharePoint Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the SharePoint Developer:
- Develop in SharePoint Online/Office 365
- Integrate and migrate to SharePoint Online/Office 365
- Create and maintain workflows
- Provide subject matter expertise and training on any items relating to permissions, site ownership, document management, forms and workflows
- Coding, testing and implementing solutions
- Clearly document problems, analyses and solutions
- Communicate the status of issues to users and management
- Provide end user support related to SharePoint
- Work with end users and development team to define, develop and test solutions to resolve issues and requests
- Participate in the analysis to design enhancements or solve existing SharePoint issues
- Maintain the SharePoint server and services
Requirements of the SharePoint Developer:
- At least 3 years of SharePoint development experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows SharePoint services and SharePoint Online (Office 365), including design and functions
- Experience with SharePoint implementations
- Experience configuring and organizing SharePoint sites using IA components such as content types
- A thorough understanding of the following concepts: Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, Information Architecture
- Knowledge of migrating content into SharePoint
- Knowledge in upgrading SharePoint to a new version
- Experience in applying branding to SharePoint
- Experience in SharePoint workflow or workflow tools such as Nintex
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Experience in web part configuration including search and content query web parts
- Knowledge of Office 365 including SharePoint Online, Exchange Online and Skype for Business
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
Job ID: 305124
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts