Sr. Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 305101
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305101
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract position with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Software Engineer:
- Use full stack development and continuous delivery principles to ensure efficient delivery of quality solutions
- Develop solutions to establish consistency and promote efficiencies in support of organizational goals and objectives
- Write complex code; work in cloud based environments; build automated tool sets to test and deploy systems
- Responsible for work quality
- Actively review processes and implement improvements to drive continuous improvement of quality and efficiency
- Responsible for preparing design specifications, unit testing, and technical documentation
Requirements of the Sr. Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS
- At least 5 years of experience in software, programming, database development, and infrastructure development and administration
- At least 5 years of full stack development experience
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, Node.js, or Python development
- At least 2 years of hands-on with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI
- Ability to use or learn: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC
- Fluency with CI/CD tool sets such as Jenkins and Ansible
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Ability to work independently
Job ID: 305101
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts