Marketing Content Manager
Requisition Number: 305127
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305127
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for a Marketing Content Manager to join their growing team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Content Manager:
- Liaise between US and UK offices; ensure marketing materials are translated for worldwide consumption
- Perform quality checks, ensure adherence to branding standards
- Responsible for the on time delivery of all updates and maintenance
- Ensure marketing materials are archived in a timely fashion
- Work across functional and global teams to ensure marketing communications best practices are followed
Requirements of the Marketing Content Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Experience developing training and procedural artifacts
- Proficient with content management repositories, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Adobe Creative Suite software – especially proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign
- Ability to perform well in a deadline driven environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with a focus on execution
- Good understanding of asset management products and methodologies as they relate to marketing communications
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
Job ID: 305127
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts