Senior Art Director
Requisition Number: 305138
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305138
Our retail client is seeking a Senior Art Director to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Art Director:
- Guide concept campaigns into retail advertising to meet sales and image goals
- Ensure coordination of appropriate merchandise for creative advertising
- Check all advertising material for factual accuracy, creativity, and adequate selling message
- Maintain brand standards
- Create new formats; implement as approved by creative leadership
Requirements of the Senior Art Director:
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or Advertising preferred
- At least 5 years of art direction experience in a retail or fashion apparel required; print experience required; digital, social media, and animation experience strongly preferred
- Significant experience in layout for related media with proven management skills
- Excellent knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles; media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods, sense of style, ability to portray a high taste level in all communication arts
- Demonstrated creativity, aesthetic sensitivity, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while maintaining a positive, can-do service oriented attitude
- Must be proficient in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration and other Mac based applications and design programs
- Excellent attention to detail and strong visualization skills
Job ID: 305138
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts