Accounts Payable Analyst
Requisition Number: 305160
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305160
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team in Atlanta, GA! The candidate will be responsible for for the accurate and timely review and approval of vendor invoices, reconciling those invoices to contracts and purchase orders and developing and maintaining vendor and contract master lists to ensure compliance with audit requirements and SOX controls.
This is a contract to permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package!
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Analyst:
- You will also be responsible for settlement and reconciliation of claim payments
- You will communicate directly with vendors to research payment problems as they arise and negotiate credit limits
- You will be responsible for reviewing and approving invoices to help clear current invoice backlog
- You will be responsible for working across multiple teams within the organization including but not limited to procurement, A/P, &legal
- This is an extremely analytical role - MUST HAVE experience doing inquiry research
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Analyst:
- 5+ years of accounts payable experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Ability to perform ad hoc analyses and reporting as required
- Ensure internal invoice requirements are adhered to
- Ability to reconcile invoices to contracts and correct accounting errors
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE in Excel, Word, Ariba
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and Oracle is a PLUS
Job Order: 305160
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts