Social Media Communications Manager (Contract)
Requisition Number: 305079
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305079
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Social Media Communications Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Communications Manager:
- Manage social media content calendar for US brand of social media efforts
- Review and approve daily social media comments and agency reports
- Propose and facilitate changes to business rules
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders on US branded social media
Requirements of the Social Media Communications Manager:
- At least 3 years of experience working with social media community management
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in social media as a promotional channel, highly skilled in associated best practices
- Familiarity with social media operations in regulated environments strongly preferred
- Knowledge of and proficiency with digital marketing channels outside of social media (e.g. websites, search, paid media)
- Motivated self-starter, confident, high-energy, and bright individual with high intellectual curiosity
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to interpret data and translate into action
- Strong communication skills, with technical and non technical audiences
- Keen attention to detail; must enjoy working in a team setting
Job ID: 305079
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts