Sr. Java/Grails Developer
Requisition Number: 305186
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305186
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Java/Grails Developer to join their valuable team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Java/Grails Developer:
- Solve highly complex technical issues with innovative solutions
- Apply advanced technical principles, techniques, and processes
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation and other artifacts for presentations
- Help to develop new theories
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert regarding advanced technical research and applications
Requirements of the Sr. Java/Grails Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 10 years of professional experience
- Proficient in Java and common libraries
- Demonstrated success delivering innovative solutions
- Demonstrated skill in public speaking
- Experience with Rapid Application Development: Groovy/Grails, Ruby/Rails
- Experience with Restful and SOAP web service implementations, SOAP UI web service testing
- Webapp frameworks: Struts 2, Spring MVC
- Application servers: Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss AS
- IoC container frameworks: Spring, Google Guice
- Testing frameworks: Junit, Easymock, Selenium
- Relational Database: SQL, design
- NoSQL Database: MongoDB, HBase, Elasticsearch
- XML, XSL, XSD, Schematron
- Big data: Hadoop, Spark
- Virtualization and Cloud technologies
Job ID: 305186
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts