Requisition Number: 305189
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305189
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Penetration Tester to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Penetration Tester:
- Perform penetration testing to discover vulnerabilities
- Review physical security systems
- Assist with security incidents
- Create documentation for proof of concept scenarios/exploit chain
- Research and recommend new and emerging technologies; utilize innovative tools and processes
- Oversee automated security testing tools
Requirements of the Penetration Tester:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast paced, dynamic, and deadline-driven environment
- At least 4 years of professional experience in computer security, software development, or network/systems administration
- At least 2 years of experience in penetration testing
- Threat modeling experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Broad Operating System knowledge
Job ID: 305189
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts